Lovely tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create *five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 (or less, if you want) people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You must legitimately tag people.
1. I'm really sick right now. It's horrible. Okay, done whining about it.
2. I really adore languages. I'm fluent in English and Spanish, and I'm working on French fluency. And learning Italian. I want to do Portuguese and Russian next too, and then I don't know. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO STOP. YOU CAN'T GET ME TO STOP. EVER. I want to learn Nahuat/Nawat/Pipil too, but it's going to be difficult to even find where to learn it.
3. Extremely lazy person who can't keep track of time.
4. I like food. A lot. And cheese pupusas. Mmmm.
5. SPACE IS REALLY COOL AND INTERESTING AND TERRIFYING.
Questions from ~Eris-Moon
2. What was the last movie you watched, and what did you think of it? DETAILS~
In theaters: ParaNorman. And I loved it! It was delightfully creepy and wonderful. I can't say anything else, I just really loved it. I watched it with *Souhaits! (Thanks to *MistyTang and *Zimeta for the reviews that convinced me to watch it.)
Last movie I've seen: Princess Mononoke. I've already watched it a few times, but I watched it with my dad and brother. I fell asleep. I really like this movie! And its soundtrack omg. I just keep falling asleep in the middle of it!
EDIT: SCRATCH PRINCESS MONONOKE. I just watched Maurice a few days ago, a 1987 British movie about a gay man Maurice Hall in England in the early 20th century. It's somewhat of a bildungsroman, and I liked it.
3. What's the craziest hair style/color you've ever had, and did you have a special reason for it?
Um, I've never had crazy hair styles or color. Intentionally. There was this one time when I was six that I cut my bangs off because they annoyed me, and I cried because it looked bad.
4. What led you to the path you're on in life right now?
I'm on university path, so... the expectation that I would go to university? I really wanted to be here, and I'm happy to be here (not right now, being sick in a dorm sucks), but yeah, the expectation that I would go to a university was a big factor. Also, I needed to get away from a really horrible bully.
5. What's the most delicious food you've ever made?
That's a tough one. All my food is delicious, and I'll brag about it. Probably my cinnamon pistachio biscotti. I love making them.
I decided that I don't like following rules and I do what I want, so I'm not posting questions, and I'm not tagging people. So this post suddenly becomes incredibly narcissistic and self-centered! That's okay. I can live with that.
And a lot of my friends aren't on deviantart as much anymore, because college is stressful.